Rare Amsterdam Square Glasses - Pride Edition
Produced with Pride in mind, this small batch release will never again be made. Crafted from translucent gray and a multi-lamination of a rainbow worth of acetates in a stunning asymmetric pattern This well balanced frame using chunky acetate makes a nice statement while remaining wonderful to wear everyday due to the well cut bridge and ergonomic balance of the frame.
Laibach & York:
- Ergonomically designed for superior weight distribution.
- Properly cured Italian cellulose acetate for the best adjustments.
- 3-5 barrel Italian hinges for lifetime durability
- Five step polish for a stunning glassy finish from a 9 day process.
- 26 way hand produced lamination
Eye: 50mm Bridge: 20mm Temples: 145mm. Frame Front Width: 138mm
Fit is made well for medium to large faces, with plenty of splay built into the bridge for a comfortable fit on many noses.