Vuarnet Air 2011 Sunglasses Large
Nature has been our playground since 1957 and we are committed to protect it. The AIR 2011, the first sport sunglasses designed from natural or recycled materials is proof of this. Eco-responsability, bold design and high performance are the hallmarks of this glasses.
- Bio-based frames (Rilsan Clear G 820 Rnew) made from a natural nylon derived from castor beans : 65% bio-based & recyclable
- Bio-based nylon lenses : 40% bio-based & recyclable
- Recycled neoprene strap and pouch coming from plastic bottles : 70% recycled & recyclable
- HD lens (BioNylon – from castor seeds)
- Adjustable rubber nose pads & shape memory frame
- Ultra resistant frames and lenses against impacts and scratches
- Integrated soft-touch rubber inserts inside the front and temple tips for extra grip and comfort
- Recycled cardboard packaging FSC labelled : 100% recycled & recyclable
- Made in Italy
Drawing powerful inspiration from modern trends this full visor front with 180* fields of view is fresh from the drawing board and ripe for the picking! An excellent piece in any sports collection!
Height (A): 43 mm - Nose (B): 14 mm - Width (C): 66 mm - (Dtemple): 130 mm
At home on most larger faces with an adjustable bridge for a comfortable fit.
We Also Recommend
Porsche Design P8928 Sunglasses Iconic Interchangeable Lens Design (P'8928)